The key to a high-performing website is great content and a diversified link profile. Business owners should consider getting some link diversity SEO linking recommendations to keep their incoming links more natural in nature.
Links include both your internal links from within your content (contextual links), your navigation bar or navigation system on your website, and most importantly the inbound or outside links pointing into the various web pages of your web site.
Great Examples of Diversified Link Building Ideas:
- Web Blogs either hosted on your same server as your website, or using a free blog services such as Google’s Blogger. Also WordPress blog services are great for their benefits in creating search engine friendly marketing platforms.
- Post valuable content to Article Directories such as Kevin Yeaman SEO Articles posted here.
- Web Directories can be good, although they’re less valuable now than previously. Choose from Free Web Directories or paid directories. Paid Web Directories have much more value in our experience.
- Set Up a Google Profile page for Colorado SEO or your own website.
- Use paid Directories such as the Yahoo Paid Directory which costs $299/year but is worth it as it’s a highly authoritative link source. Also try the Yahoo Local Listing. One example is our Colorado SEO Expert Marketing Yahoo Profile web page.
- Press Releases can be used and are very effective both for targeted traffic and inbound link juice acquisition.
-Other sites can provide links to you through One Way Optimized Links or through some sort of Reciprocal Linking relationship where you exchange links between sites.
- This is an article on SEO link building which is posted in an article directory. Article directories are one of our favorite online sources for originating inbound links from authoritative sites.